We are back at Dorothy Stringer School, please get in touch with us by email or mobile for more information.
Monday class for Families, adults, and teenagers, of all genders, ages, and abilities.
7:15 pm – 8:15 pm
Thursday class for families of all genders, ages, and skills.
Thursday class for adults and teenagers of all genders, ages, and abilities.
Please arrive 10 minutes before class starts.
Student News – click here
Classes are open all year except Bank holidays.
The Choi Foundation package includes the following:
- Two 1 hour classes a week include.
- Warm-up and cool-down yoga stretch.
- Training on a sizeable sprung floor at Dorothy Stringer dance studio.
- Small classes (under 20 students) for all genders, ages, and abilities.
- Everyone trains together at their own pace.
- Class insurance.
- Training with the same 4th Dan Chief Head Instructor throughout the year.
- Extra self-defense skills were added and learned in class.
- 1to1 individual training with an assistant instructor during class.
- Classes are open all year except for bank holidays.
- Free parking.
- Access to Choi Kwang Do website with your syllabus.
- Choi Kwang Do Martial Art International membership license allows access to training at Choi Kwang Do schools anywhere in the world.
- Grading 2 to 3 times a year, £25pp (price for a new belt and membership update)
- Hands and feet protection is required in your second year.
- Become an Assistant Instructor, black belt with gradings and certificates.
- Extra 1-to-1 tuition is available with the head instructor.
- We do offer family and friends discounts please ask.
Dorothy Stringer Sports Complex from the car park
Loder Road, Preston, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 6PZ (see map below).
There are changing rooms, free parking, and covered bicycle racks.
Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts.
Updated January 2019.